The COSLA Excellence Awards showcase and celebrate the very best of this, profiling the innovative and creative approaches that Scottish local authorities are embracing to produce and deliver high calibre services to meet the needs of local communities.
The COSLA Excellence Awards will take place here on Thursday, 24 February at 4pm.
The COSLA Excellence Awards provide a unique opportunity to highlight this work by celebrating projects which are dynamic and innovative, have the potential to be rolled out across the country and beyond, and make a real and meaningful difference to peoples quality of life and the communities we live in.
The categories for this year’s event are:
- Category 1: Service Innovation and Improvement
- Category 2: Achieving Better Outcomes in Partnership
- Category 3: Tackling Inequalities and Improving Health
- Category 4: Stronger Communities, especially in light of COVID-19
- Category 5: Just Transition to a Net Zero Economy