The timeline for this year’s awards is noted below, culminating in an in-person Event at the Crieff Hydro Hotel, Perthshire on Thursday 24th February 2022.
- Categories will be launched on 1 November 2021
- Application Deadline is 29 November 2021
- If selected as a Finalist, you will be invited to present to Adjudication Panel at COSLA Offices in Edinburgh on either 19 or 20 January 2022 (please hold these dates in your diary)
- All Finalists Teams will be invited to the Awards Ceremony on 24 February 2022 at Crieff Hydro Hotel, Perthshire where the Winners will be announced.
The categories for this year’s event are as follows:
- Category 1: Service Innovation and Improvement
- Category 2: Achieving Better Outcomes in Partnership
- Category 3: Tackling Inequalities and Improving Health
- Category 4: Stronger Communities, especially in light of COVID
- Category 5: Just Transition to a Net Zero Economy
Submitting Your Application Form
The deadline for submission of entries is 5.00pm on 29 November 2021.