In light of current guidance and recently announced restrictions, we have taken the difficult decision to move the COSLA and Improvement Service Annual Conference from an in-person Event to a virtual platform.
The COSLA Excellence Awards will also move to a virtual setting and will take place on Thursday, 24 February. The Conference and Convention will follow on Friday, 25 February and further details on both these Events will follow in early course.
This page will be updated to reflect the changes to the timeline below once arrangements have been made.
- Categories will be launched on 1 November 2021
- Application Deadline is 29 November 2021
- If selected as a Finalist, you will be invited to present to Adjudication Panel at COSLA Offices in Edinburgh on either 19 or 20 January 2022 (please hold these dates in your diary)
- All Finalists Teams will be invited to the Awards Ceremony on 24 February 2022 at Crieff Hydro Hotel, Perthshire where the Winners will be announced.
The categories for this year’s event are as follows:
- Category 1: Service Innovation and Improvement
- Category 2: Achieving Better Outcomes in Partnership
- Category 3: Tackling Inequalities and Improving Health
- Category 4: Stronger Communities, especially in light of COVID
- Category 5: Just Transition to a Net Zero Economy
Submitting Your Application Form
The deadline for submission of entries is 5.00pm on 29 November 2021.