Following the announcement of Councillor Shona Morrison, Moray Council as the new COSLA President and Councillor Steven Heddle, Orkney Islands Council as the new COSLA Vice- President, the five Spokespersons have also been announced today (Friday), covering key policy areas.
This means that the full COSLA Political Team is as follows:
- President – Cllr Shona Morrison, Moray Council.
- Vice-President – Cllr Steven Heddle, Orkney Islands Council.
- Resources Spokesperson – Cllr Katie Hagmann, Dumfries and Galloway Council).
- Health and Social Care Spokesperson – Cllr Paul Kelly, North Lanarkshire Council.
- Community Wellbeing Spokesperson – Cllr Maureen Chalmers, South Lanarkshire Council.
- Environment and Economy Spokesperson – Cllr Gail Macgregor, Dumfries and Galloway Council.
- Children and Young People Spokesperson – Cllr Tony Buchanan, East Renfrewshire Council.